We are proud to give a percentage of our sales to organizations we have vetted and believe in:
- Moms Demand Action advocates for sensible gun laws in America. They have been working tirelessly since the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School and I hope we are getting closer to winning real legislation to ban all sales of military grade assault weapons.
- Women for Women International works with women in countries affected by conflict to empower them socially and economically by providing training and education providing opportunity to connect, grow and earn. Their programs also involve engaging men as an integral way to change social and cultural norms that "constrain and hinder women's decision making abilities".
- Lower East Side Girls Club provides mentoring, academic, wellness, art programs and more to girls at no cost to them or their parents. Helping foster self-confidence and healthy choices can help girls grow into healthy confident adults.
- Room to Read supporting girls education in countries whose educational systems are not traditionally inclusive by promoting gender equality across Asia and Africa. Donations buy books, build schools and libraries in collaboration with communities and local governments: educating women and girls is the most powerful way to address global poverty.
- The Food Bank for New York City who have been tirelessly working to provide emergency food assistance in New York City since 1983.
- White Helmets, a humanitarian civilian-run search and rescue organization made up of former bread bakers, cobblers, carpenters and doctors in Aleppo, Syria, a city that has been nearly destroyed in the past few years by bombings in their destructive civil war.
Moms Demand Action
Lower East Side Girls Club
Women for Women International
Room to Read
The Food Bank for New York City
The White Helmets
Women's March NYC Arts & Events
Southern Poverty Law Center